Getting a degree is not fair enough until and unless you succeed in the bad morality and demerits of the society. Principles, values, norms, and rules are nothing when amended accordingly. If we talk about careers then the wide range of career options can be easily achieved according to interests and skills. Today here, we will discuss career options after doing graduation or masters in law.
To be a professional after law degree is something which is related to work for people in a legal way forever. Law is not bound to be a lawyer, but in fact, law students have other options in this field to choose one of their interest. Legal professionalism is something from which common people are afraid off while dealing. Legal profession looks quite impressive and inspirational but they just need lots of knowledge about constitutional laws and regulations. Reading and keeping the researched mind forever is the key ingredient for the recipe of the successful law professional. Rania Dalloul
If you want to be an achiever in law career then you need the quick and witty sense of humour, smartness in knowledge with logical points, good control over language while communicating, apt knowledge about the field of discussions.
Ambitious Careers In Law
The holders of the law degree are actually the holders of jobs and services with numerous private and government sector companies/corporates.
1. Judicial Services – Since judiciary is one of the respectable professions, so First focus of law graduates is to clear judicial exams conducted by the Honorable High Courts for their respective States. Judiciary does not only provide good salary but it also provides satisfaction to one’s own conscience by service the Nation.
2. Petitioner/ Litigant: This track of career allows a law student to be a professional lawyer for the public or private sector by choice. The professional path to practice law in courts under the specialized field of law, like Taxation, Constitutional practice nor or Family. The litigant can practice for criminal cases, family matters, civil litigation after qualifying Bar Examination to join Courts of Law to practice.
3. Legal Advisor: Law career also gives advance professional partnership to be a legal counselor with companies and corporate. Advising businessman, and big companies with updated terms and conditions are the main purpose to hold the legal matters. As a legal adviser, you can join both private and public sector.
Private Sector: Private Corporate and Industries, Private Banks, Multi National Companies, etc.
Public Sector: Companies and Industries under government, Nationalized Banks, Legal Advisor for other Government Agencies.
4. Social Worker: Law career options also provide the professionalism as to work for society, as a social worker in legal partnership with various NGOs (Non Government Organizations), and other Civil Organizations which work for the rights of humans, children, people, animals, environment protection, and many other sections of the society.
5. Media and Reporting Laws: As being professional in laws and judicial service holder, the skills of writing, research, the person should have advantageous leadership careers to aware others with legalization of media and reporting. In fact, legal journalism is perfect term to file a petition which holds the permission to laws when humiliated on media platform. It is classified into two types:
Legal Publishing: In this field of work lawyers work with a mutual collaboration with editors, publishers and other persons from print or publishing media (newspapers and magazines)
Law Reporting: This career holds the ability to work with electronic media such television, social networking websites, and radio channels too. This field holds the rights from high profile cases to even social matters of the society, even the human rights.